WHO SHOT THE RAS? Did Bernel Tremel’s support for 45 lead to his untimely death? Hear Ras Bernel’s last and final words. #THEGODDEGREEWHO SHOT THE RAS? Did Ras Bernell’s support for Donald Trump lead to his untimely death? — The God Degree
By Daniel Bobinski
In the 1930’s, a skillful propagandist named Paul Joseph Goebbels was able to exercise great control over the news in Germany. Using radio – a new media at the time – and film, Goebbels influenced the country’s opinions on antisemitism, churches, and even the arts. One of his most useful techniques was censoring any message that didn’t agree with the Nazi Party’s objectives.
In 2020, the new media platforms of Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube are similarly influencing the world’s opinion on matters of antisemitism, the church, the arts, and even healthcare. And, like Goebbels, one of their most useful techniques is censoring any message that doesn’t agree with their common objectives.
If you’ve been tracking the news at all over the past five months, you know there’s a group of people downplaying every treatment that emerges for treating Covid-19, saying instead that the infection can be cured only with a vaccine. I personally refer to this group as the global medical establishment, but let’s call it GME for short. Generally speaking, the GME consists of organizations and agencies that wield great influence over public health information. Think Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Think the National Institutes for Health (NIH). Think the World Health Organization (W.H.O.). Think the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). And we can’t leave out companies such as GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Merck, and Novartis, collectively (and not-so-affectionately) referred to as “Big Pharma.”
For those that don’t know, my 30 years of experience as a management / leadership coach kicks in whenever I look at an organization’s leadership: “What’s their motivation?” is a fundamental question. Why do I bring that up? You should know that the World Economic Forum has partnered with GME organizations in response to the coronavirus outbreak. To start connecting dots and understanding motivations, check out the World Economic Forum’s one hour and 20 minute movie about The Great Reset. I’ll give you a hint – there’s not a lot of selfless altruism.
You should also know that Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube are giving GME organizations the final word in all things medical, and no second opinions are allowed. As proof of this, consider YouTube’s CEO Susan Wojcicki saying this past April that any content on YouTube that goes “against the World Heath Organization recommendations” will be removed.
WebMD says you should get a second opinion whenever a treatment is experimental or there is no established consensus on a treatment, but the tech giants aren’t letting you have that. Especially if it has anything having to do with Covid-19. Their organization’s leaders don’t like President Trump (remember that motivation thing), so they can’t allow any hope, and they certainly can’t allow any low-cost, easy access treatments for Covid. They need Americans to be devoid of hope. Two things you can observe:
- An ‘expert,’ Anthony Fauci, is being used to downplay all hope and keep people confused
- A state of fear is being maintained so they can pin all unease on President Trump
Fauci, you may recall, is famous for countering President Trump on live TV after Trump heard from Dr. Vladimir Zelenko who said Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) was effective in fighting Covid. Despite a 2005 Virology Journal article published by Fauci’s own NIH (titled “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread”), Fauci downplayed HCQ’s effectiveness.
Traditional media outlets friendly to the GME did their best to paint HCQ as dangerous, but both The Lancet and The New England Journal of Medicine, two highly respected medical journals, had to issue retractions and apologies after the “studies” they published damning HCQ turned out to be erroneous.
The truth about HCQ is finally emerging thanks to the efforts of people like Dr. Harvey Risch, an epidemiologist at Yale. The author of more that 300 peer reviewed papers, Risch recently announced that HCQ is “highly effective” in treating Covid, and recommended that we “start treating people with HCQ immediately.”
For whatever reason (remember that “motivation” question), Fauci continues to squelch any sense of hope that using HCQ will help fight Covid.
Social media is complicit
Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube are also squelching any sense of hope. Let me use a personal example to explain.
Earlier this month I wrote a column titled, “A scientific look at the mask fallacy – and why we’re told to wear them.” In this widely read article I cited and linked to research by Dr. Zelenko on the efficacy of his highly effective HCQ / zinc / azithromycin treatment (known as the Zelenko Protocol). I also cited and linked to research on what I call Bartlett’s Nebulizer Protocol, developed by Dr. Richard Bartlett in Texas. His highly effective treatment uses a nebulizer to successfully treat Covid patients using Budesonide and zinc.
I also cited and linked to peer-reviewed research over the past 15 years on all the randomized controlled trials studying mask efficacy for preventing viral transmission.
Plain and simple, this is censorship. It’s like Soviet Russia in the 1960’s or the Chinese Communist Party today. They want only one story to be told – no second opinions allowed.
Coincidentally, the same day Facebook tagged my column, a group of medical professionals called America’s Frontline Doctors were broadcasting a press conference in Washington DC. These doctors said:
- Kids don’t spread the virus to adults
- HCQ/zinc/azithromycin works to cure Covid
- HCQ is available over the counter overseas but governments are restricting it in the USA
- Case numbers are irrelevant because of inaccuracies in testing
Before the social media giants realized this message was getting out, more than 17,000,000 people saw the video. Obviously, the information these doctors presented didn’t align with the GME’s narrative, so Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube began pulling down the video wherever they found it. At the same time, their partners in traditional and left-wing media embarked on a character assassination campaign for everyone involved in America’s Frontline Doctors.
Again, censorship. There can be only one narrative! No second opinions allowed. Not even from Board-Certified doctors.
Bias in social media ‘fact-checkers’
Have you noticed that left-wingers and Marxists rarely get censored? They post lie after lie and fill our feeds with false information, yet the social media giants turn a blind eye.
Conversely, Donald Trump, Jr. was blocked by Twitter for 12 hours for “sharing misinformation on Covid-19.” What information did he share? He linked to the doctors holding their conference in Washington, DC.
I invite readers to review the Project Veritas undercover report and watch Facebook’s “independent” fact checkers state for themselves on undercover camera how their political bias drives their decisions. Also watch the video showing Facebook “fact checkers” bragging about blocking and/or deleting whatever they want because they personally don’t agree with the content.
This should be alarming to every American.
In my opinion, Fauci is lying about HCQ. His own NIH researched it back in 2005, finding zero danger and positive results in treating coronaviruses. And Facebook is lying about my column. I didn’t present false information. I presented different information from what the Global Medical Establishment wants you to believe.
The problem? People are dying because of these lies. But, like Goebbels, Fauci and Facebook don’t really care. They’re too focused on their organization’s objectives.
Goebbels would be proud.
Daniel Bobinski, M.Ed. is a certified behavioral analyst, best-selling author, corporate trainer, executive coach, and columnist. He’s also a veteran and a self-described Christian Libertarian who believes in the principles of free market capitalism – while standing firmly against crony capitalism.
Source: Undercover DC
Social Media and Big Tech is LYING TO YOU and costing lives They are complicit in the deaths of Americans AND in the toxic culture we are seeing across this country!
They ARE brainwashing people and inciting violence! “Nazis” is not only an ACCURATE definition of them and their tactics, but that is who they ARE EMULATING!!!
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION!
America is under attack by the NEW Nazi Party
Censorship is their weapon of choice……… So far anyway
Democrats around the country tell Police to “Stand Down” as rioters assault, maim, and kill their constituents and loot and burn those constituents property!
Personally, I don’t see how one could argue that telling police to stand down as rioters destroy the property of American taxpayers is anything other than a “subversive act” and a violation of their oaths of office!
Donald Trump and AG Barr simply need to ENFORCE THE LAW! It’s not rocket science folks! I’m listing the statutes here. All that needs to happen to end this chaos is for the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to actually DO THEIR JOBS!!!
Should Trump and AG William Barr choose to ignore these crimes against the country, then THEY are just as guilty of subversion! PERIOD
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Historical and Revision Notes
Based on title 18, U.S.C., 1940 ed., §§1, 2 (Mar. 4, 1909, ch. 321, §§1, 2, 35 Stat. 1088).
Section consolidates sections 1 and 2 of title 18, U.S.C., 1940 ed.
The language referring to collection of the fine was omitted as obsolete and repugnant to the more humane policy of modern law which does not impose criminal consequences on the innocent.
The words “every person so convicted of treason” were omitted as redundant.
Minor change was made in phraseology.
1994—Pub. L. 103–322 inserted “under this title but” before “not less than $10,000”.
§2382. Misprision of treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.
Historical and Revision Notes
Based on title 18, U.S.C., 1940 ed., §3 (Mar. 4, 1909, ch. 321, §3, 35 Stat. 1088).
Mandatory punishment provision was rephrased in the alternative.
1994—Pub. L. 103–322 substituted “fined under this title” for “fined not more than $1,000”.
§2383. Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Historical and Revision Notes
Based on title 18, U.S.C., 1940 ed., §4 (Mar. 4, 1909, ch. 321, §4, 35 Stat. 1088).
Word “moreover” was deleted as surplusage and minor changes were made in phraseology.
1994—Pub. L. 103–322 substituted “fined under this title” for “fined not more than $10,000”.
§2384. Seditious conspiracy
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
Historical and Revision Notes
Based on title 18, U.S.C., 1940 ed., §6 (Mar. 4, 1909, ch. 321, §6, 35 Stat. 1089).
1994—Pub. L. 103–322 substituted “fined under this title” for “fined not more than $20,000”.
1956—Act July 24, 1956, substituted “$20,000” for “$5,000”, and “twenty years” for “six years”.
Effective Date of 1956 Amendment
Act July 24, 1956, ch. 678, §3, 70 Stat. 624, provided that: “The foregoing amendments [amending this section and section 2385 of this title] shall apply only with respect to offenses committed on and after the date of the enactment of this Act [July 24, 1956].”
§2385. Advocating overthrow of Government
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, §2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
Historical and Revision Notes
Based on title 18, U.S.C., 1940 ed., §§10, 11, 13 (June 28, 1940, ch. 439, title I, §§2, 3, 5, 54 Stat. 670, 671).
Section consolidates sections 10, 11, and 13 of title 18, U.S.C., 1940 ed. Section 13 of title 18, U.S.C., 1940 ed., which contained the punishment provisions applicable to sections 10 and 11 of title 18, U.S.C., 1940 ed., was combined with section 11 of title 18, U.S.C., 1940 ed., and added to this section.
In first paragraph, words “the Government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein” were substituted for “any government in the United States”.
In second and third paragraphs, word “such” was inserted after “any” and before “government”, and words “in the United States” which followed “government” were omitted.
In view of these changes, the provisions of subsection (b) of section 10 of title 18, U.S.C., 1940 ed., which defined the term “government in the United States” were omitted as unnecessary.
Reference to conspiracy to commit any of the prohibited acts was omitted as covered by the general conspiracy provision, incorporated in section 371 of this title. (See reviser’s note under that section.)
Words “upon conviction thereof” which preceded “be fined” were omitted as surplusage, as punishment cannot be imposed until a conviction is secured.
The phraseology was considerably changed to effect consolidation but without any change of substance.
1994—Pub. L. 103–322 substituted “fined under this title” for “fined not more than $20,000” in fourth and fifth pars.
1962—Pub. L. 87–486 defined the terms “organizes” and “organize”.
1956—Act July 24, 1956, substituted “$20,000” for “$10,000”, and “twenty years” for “ten years” in the paragraph prescribing penalties applicable to advocating overthrow of government and inserted provisions relating to conspiracy to commit any offense named in this section.
Effective Date of 1956 Amendment
Amendment by act July 24, 1956, as applicable only with respect to offenses committed on and after July 24, 1956, see section 3 of act July 24, 1956, set out as a note under section 2384 of this title.
Isn’t time – perhaps past time? – to disband and abolish the Democratic Party? And start over?
n the midst of all the statue pulling-downs, with Speaker Nancy Pelosi removing portraits of her predecessors as Speaker and demanding that various statues lining the halls of the US Capitol be removed, it is clearly the moment to ask:
Is it time to disband the Democrats? To abolish the Democratic Party outright?
After all, the portraits Pelosi removed were all Democrats. So too are those depicted in the statues she wants ousted. And, but of course, there was a reason.
Way back there in the ancient days of 2008, I took a detailed look at the Democratic Party’s record on race. It ran in The American Spectator with the title Democrats: The Missing Years. The Wall Street Journal picked up the piece as well.
I wrote the piece because as the Democratic Convention that nominated Senator Barack Obama was gathering, the Democratic National Committee had dedicated a portion of their website to recounting the party’s history. Except, well, the DNC’s account was missing – a lot. Not to mention was it deliberately and decidedly falsely trying to cast the Democrats as the party of civil rights. Clearly it was time to set the record straight, which I did. Here are a few excerpts:
“So what’s missing?
• There is no reference to the number of Democratic Party platforms supporting slavery. There were 6 from 1840-1860.
• There is no reference to the number of Democratic presidents who owned slaves. There were 7 from 1800-1861
• There is no reference to the number of Democratic Party platforms that either supported segregation outright or were silent on the subject. There were 20, from 1868-1948.
• There is no reference to “Jim Crow” as in “Jim Crow laws,” nor is there reference to the role Democrats played in creating them. These were the post-Civil War laws passed enthusiastically by Democrats in that pesky 52-year part of the DNC’s missing years. These laws segregated public schools, public transportation, restaurants, restrooms, and public places in general (everything from water coolers to beaches). The reason Civil Rights heroine Rosa Parks became famous is that she sat in the front of a “whites only” bus, the “whites only” designation the direct result of Democrats.
• There is no reference to the formation of the Ku Klux Klan, which, according to Columbia University historian Eric Foner became “a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party.” Nor is there reference to the University of North Carolina historian Allen Trelease’s description of the Klan as the “terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.”
• There is no reference to the fact Democrats opposed the Thirteenth, Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to the Constitution. The Thirteenth banned slavery. The Fourteenth effectively overturned the infamous 1857 Supreme Court Dred Scott decision (made by Democrat pro-slavery Supreme Court justices) by guaranteeing due process and equal protection to former slaves. The Fifteenth gave black Americans the right to vote.
• There is no reference to the fact Democrats opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1866. It was passed by the Republican Congress over the veto of Democratic President Andrew Johnson. The law was designed to provide blacks with the right to own private property, sign contracts, sue and serve as witnesses in a legal proceeding.
• There is no reference to the Democrats’ opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1875. It was passed by a Republican Congress and signed into law by President Ulysses Grant. The law prohibited racial discrimination in public places and public accommodations.
• There is no reference to the Democrats’ 1904 platform, which devotes a section to “Sectional and Racial Agitation,” claiming the GOP’s protests against segregation and the denial of voting rights to blacks sought to “revive the dead and hateful race and sectional animosities in any part of our common country,” which in turn “means confusion, the distraction of business, and the reopening of wounds now happily healed.”
• There is no reference to four Democrat platforms, 1908-1920, that are silent on blacks, segregation, lynching, and voting rights as racial problems in the country mount. By contrast, the GOP platforms of those years specifically address “Rights of the Negro” (1908), oppose lynchings (in 1912, 1920, 1924, 1928) and, as the New Deal kicks in, speak out about the dangers of making blacks “wards of the state.”
• There is no reference to the DNC-sponsored Democrat Convention of 1924, known to history as the “Klanbake.” The 103-ballot convention was held in Madison Square Garden. Hundreds of delegates were members of the Ku Klux Klan, the Klan so powerful that a plank condemning Klan violence was defeated outright. To celebrate the Klan staged a rally with 10,000 hooded Klansmen in a field in New Jersey directly across the Hudson from the site of the Convention. Attended by hundreds of cheering Convention delegates, the rally featured burning crosses and calls for violence against African Americans and Catholics.
• There is no reference to the fact that it was Democrats who segregated the federal government of the United States, specifically at the direction of President Woodrow Wilson upon taking office in 1913. There is a reference to the fact that President Harry Truman integrated the military after World War II.
• There is a reference to the fact that Democrats created the Federal Reserve Board, passed a labor and child welfare laws, and created Social Security with Wilson’s New Freedom and FDR’s New Deal. There is no reference these programs were created as the result of an agreement to ignore segregation and the lynching of blacks. Neither is there a reference to the thousands of local officials, state legislators, state governors, U.S. Congressmen and U.S. Senators who were elected as supporters of slavery and then segregation between 1800 and 1965. Nor is there reference to the deal with the devil that left segregation and lynching as a way of life in return for election support for three post-Civil War Democrat presidents, Grover Cleveland, Woodrow Wilson, and Franklin Roosevelt.
• There is no reference that three-fourths of the opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Bill in the U.S. House came from Democrats, or that 80 percent of the nay vote on the bill in the Senate came from the Democrats. Certainly, there is no reference to the fact that the opposition included future Democratic Senate Leader Robert Byrd of West Virginia (a former Klan member) and Tennessee Senator Albert Gore, Sr., father of future Vice President Al Gore.
• Last, but certainly not least, there is no reference to the fact that Birmingham, Alabama Public Safety Commissioner Bull Connor, who infamously unleashed dogs and fire hoses on civil rights protestors, was in fact — yes indeed — both a member of the Democratic National Committee and the Ku Klux Klan.”
Now, of course, all of this history of judging – and punishing – by skin color has now morphed into so-called “identity politics” – the son of segregation and grandson of slavery. The Democrats – past and very much present – are the Party of Race.
Pelosi’s removal of portraits of four of her predecessors, not to mention various statues, is a quiet admission that all of them were, yes indeed, leaders of the Democratic Party. The move by Princeton University to remove President Woodrow Wilson’s name from the university’s public policy school is a quiet admission that Wilson, a former Princeton president elected as the Democrat governor of New Jersey and who, as the leader of the progressive movement that was at the core of the Democratic Party, was indeed a serious racist. Which is exactly why Wilson was so at home as both prominent member and leader of the Democratic Party.
So as the statues come down and the portraits of Democrats are removed the obvious question.
Isn’t time – perhaps past time? – to disband and abolish the Democratic Party? And start over?
Source : TheJefferyLord.com
I propose that Americans call for EVERY OATH VIOLATOR currently holding political office in America to be REMOVED!
Can @realDonaldTrump & @TheJusticeDept & @GOP read???
Here is a FEDERAL STATUTE that has been violated by EVERY Mayor and Governor in riot stricken states!!!
WHY have they failed to REMOVE THEM???
Now I’m no lawyer myself, BUT I CAN READ!!!
I believe it’s beyond the time to ask for those in government seeking to overthrow our system of government be HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!! EVERY Mayor and EVERY Governor who has thumbed their noses at their oaths of office by ignoring the chaos and lawlessness in the streets as they ordered Police to stand down!
They ARE Enemies of the State!
They ARE Criminals!
They ARE guilty of violating their oaths! REMOVE THEM NOW!!!